L2 Studios, a creative, energetic, and thriving commercial architecture and interior design firm in Downtown Orlando, has an exciting opportunity to join our team as Front Desk Receptionist.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a pleasant demeanor, mature attitude, high integrity, a strong work ethic, and a desire to provide excellent customer service. Administrative skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
We desire for our clients, consultants, vendors and visitors to be greeted with a friendly, polite, smiling face and a positive personality, both in person and on the phone. As the “face” of the company and lasting impression, a customer-oriented approach is essential, with a goal to make visitors and callers feel comfortable and valued.
Skills & Abilities We Desire:
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Friendly, pleasant, and professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in an often fast-paced interruption-prone environment
- Ability to be proactive, contribute as part of a team, and assist with various tasks as required
- Collaborative team member with creative problem-solving skills
- Team player – Strive for the success of those around you
- Resourceful and conscientious with time and resources
Requirements & Qualifications
- Associate’s or higher degree or comparable relevant experience
- Previous front-office or similar role experience
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
L2 Studios is proud of our reputation for providing quality design services while maintaining the highest level of integrity in the design process. We have a dedicated senior staff, and we are proud to provide a salary that is commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package, in a creative, constructive and positive environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume for review to: KBrown@L2Studios.com
L2 Studios is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran