L2 Studios has established a reputation for excellence in the hospitality and entertainment/leisure industries worldwide and has maintained ongoing relationships with blue-chip hotel and resort development companies and owners for over 27 years. Services range from concept design and master planning to architecture and interior design for corporate customers which include Marriott International, Starwood, Intercontinental Hotels, Allegiant Travel Company, Westin, Wyndham, Riviera Pointe, among many others. Current integrated resort projects include Sunseeker Resort in Port Charlotte, The Grove Resort and Spa in Orlando and Tradewinds Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida, as well as numerous projects throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is an ambitious, creative design professional with a very strong background in hospitality architecture, who is passionate about great design and supporting a winning team. He/She will work within a multidisciplinary design team to develop innovative and creative solutions for hospitality-focused projects that support guest satisfaction and our clients’ success.
Skills & Abilities We Desire:
- Leadership experience in hospitality, hotel, resort, and other related projects
- Ability to build enduring client relationships, understand the Client’s vision and other factors for project success, and listen and hear the client’s direction
- Collaborative team member with creative problem-solving skills
- Understand the priority of integrated design of all building components, by interfacing the elements of the building architecture with the development of interior space
- Good verbal, graphic and written communication skills, and excellent organizational skills
- Possess a strong technical knowledge with the ability to lead production staff and contribute/assist with the development of quality construction documents
- Maintain strong knowledge of applicable codes for project, resolve issue with inspectors and other authorities having jurisdiction, and provide permitting assistance when required
- Resourceful and conscientious with time and resources
- Strong understanding of design and ability to articulate hospitality trends
- Possess a drive to succeed and have fun while you work
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the architecture & design industry
- Architectural registration is preferred
- Strong Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) skills desirable
L2 Studios is proud of our reputation for providing quality design services while maintaining the highest level of integrity in the design process. We have a dedicated senior staff, and we are proud to provide outstanding salary and benefits in a constructive and positive environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to: KBrown@L2Studios.com
L2 Studios is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran