L2 Studios has established a reputation for excellence in the hospitality and entertainment/leisure industries worldwide and has maintained ongoing relationships with blue-chip hotel and resort development companies and owners for over 29 years. Services range from concept design and master planning to architecture and interior design for corporate customers which include Marriott International, Starwood, Intercontinental Hotels, Allegiant Travel Company, Westin, Wyndham, Riviera Pointe, among many others. Current integrated resort projects include Sunseeker Resort in Port Charlotte, The Grove Resort and Spa in Orlando and Tradewinds Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida, as well as numerous projects throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is an ambitious, creative design professional with a very strong background in hospitality architecture, who is passionate about great design and supporting a winning team. He/She will work within a multidisciplinary design team to develop innovative and creative solutions for hospitality-focused projects that support guest satisfaction and our clients’ success.
Skills & Abilities We Desire:
- Collaborative team member with creative problem-solving skills
- Eye for design but a passion for design execution, production and detailing.
- Quality execution and production of design documents.
- Quality control of design and construction documents.
- Team player – Strive for the success of those around you.
- Good communication skills – verbal, graphic and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and conscientious with time and resources.
- Possess a drive to succeed and have fun while you work.
- Experience in hospitality, hotel, resort and other related projects helpful.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar production capacity in the architecture & design industry.
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills required.
- Skills in other 3D modeling software, SketchUp, 3D Max, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite desirable.
L2 Studios is proud of our reputation for providing quality design services while maintaining the highest level of integrity in the design process. We have a dedicated senior staff, and we are proud to provide outstanding salary and benefits in a constructive and positive environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to: careers@L2Studios.com
L2 Studios is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran