L2 Studios is an Orlando-based architecture and interior design firm with an established reputation for excellence in the hospitality and entertainment/leisure industries worldwide and has maintained ongoing relationships with blue-chip hotel and resort development companies and owners for over 27 years. Services range from concept design and master planning to architecture and interior design for corporate customers which include Marriott, Hilton, Intercontinental Hotels, Allegiant Travel Company, Westin, Wyndham, Riviera Pointe, among many others throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity to join our team of architects and interior designers, is an ambitious, creative design professional with a very strong background in interiors, is passionate about great design and supporting a winning team. He/ She will work within a multidisciplinary design team to develop innovative and creative solutions for hospitality-focused projects.
Skills & Abilities We Desire:
- Leadership experience in hospitality, hotel, resort, and other related interior projects, and ability to lead and inspire team of junior designers
- Project management expertise to lead conceptual design of project(s) through design development, construction documents, FF&E specification and construction administration
- Proficiency in space planning; furniture, fixture and finish selection; FF&E budget management; and installation documents production
- Possess strong presentation skills and ability to act as the primary point of contact for the client during the project
- Ability to work independently, develop and deliver client presentations without supervision, and build enduring client relationships working closely with the Client to understand the vision and other factors for project success.
- Strong understanding of hospitality design and desire to stay up-to-date on design and industry trends and new product development
- Experience and ability to contribute to the pre-design process, working with clients to determine project scope and budget, meeting with resort management and Construction Project Manager to capture design preferences, special requests and property nuances
- Collaborative team member with ability to coordinate with consultants and teammates throughout project, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Understand the priority of integrated design of interior spaces, by interfacing the elements of the building architecture with the development of interior space, thus creating quality interior architecture
- Good communication skills – verbal, graphic and written
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Resourceful and conscientious with time and resources
- Possess a drive to succeed and have fun while you work
Requirements & Qualifications
- Interior Design/interior architect Certification/registration
- Professional degree from an accredited program (interior design or interior architecture)
- Significant hotel design portfolio required.
- Extensive local network including developers, operators, etc.
- 10+ years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, Photoshop, required; Sketchup, hand-drawing, or other 3D graphic skills desired.
L2 Studios is proud of our reputation for providing quality design services while maintaining the highest level of integrity in the design process. We have a dedicated senior staff, and we are proud to provide outstanding salary and benefits in a constructive and positive environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to: KBrown@L2Studios.com L2 Studios is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran
|Job Category||Interior Design|