Architecture& Interior Design
L2 Studios has an immediate opening for an Interior Designer with residential and hospitality experience (clubhouses, model homes, welcome centers).
L2 Studios is an Orlando-based architecture and interior design firm with an established reputation for excellence in the hospitality and entertainment/leisure industries worldwide and has maintained ongoing relationships with blue-chip hotel and resort development companies and owners for over 30 years. Services range from concept design and master planning to architecture and interior design for corporate customers which include Marriott, Hilton, Intercontinental Hotels, Allegiant Travel Company, Westin, Wyndham, Riviera Pointe, among many others throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity to join our team of architects and interior designers, is a creative design professional with a background in interiors, is passionate about great design and supporting a winning team. This person will work within a multidisciplinary design team to develop innovative and creative solutions for hospitality-focused projects.
Skills & Abilities We Desire:
- Experience in both residential and hospitality design (to include clubhouses, model homes and welcome centers) preferred.
- Work alongside, assist and/or lead design team members in the development of concepts, selection of design materials, preparation of design documents and FF&E specifications, as well as preparation of interior design presentations.
- Proficiency in space planning; furniture, fixture and finish selection; FF&E budget management; and installation documents production.
- Ability to communicate and engage with clients and other team members effectively.
- Ability to work independently in the development of design solutions and presentations.
- Strong understanding of hospitality design and desire to stay up-to-date on design and industry trends and new product development
- Collaborative team member with ability to coordinate with consultants and teammates throughout project, and use creative problem-solving skills.
- Understand the priority of integrated design of interior spaces, by interfacing the elements of the building architecture with the development of interior space, thus creating quality interior architecture.
- Good communication skills – verbal, graphic and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Resourceful and conscientious with time and resources.
- Possess a drive to succeed and have fun while you work.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Professional degree from an accredited program (interior design or interior architecture)
- Interior Design/Interior Architect Certification/Registration active or in progress a plus.
- Portfolio required, preferred with hospitality experience.
- 3+ years of experience, primary experience in hospitality and residential design and production capacities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, Photoshop, required; Sketchup, hand-drawing, or other 3D graphic skills desired.
L2 Studios is proud of our reputation for providing quality design services while maintaining the highest level of integrity in the design process. We have a dedicated senior staff, and we are proud to provide outstanding salary and benefits in a constructive and positive environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio below for review. (Note – If your resume & portfolio are two separate documents, you will need to submit them one at a time (repeat submission with second document).
L2 Studios is an EEO/AA Employer.
|Job Category||Interior Design|